Saturday, April 16, 2011

A 90 minute challenge (that I missed by a minute or two...)

Really, I am not making my challenge deadlines lately!  I took part in the Hero Arts 90 minute scramble hosted by Sally Sherfield  and knew what I wanted to do, got organized and then assembled my card only to have my camera and computer not cooperate with each other on their uploading partnership.  Oh well, still was fun to take on the challenge.  I think though, that I am going to change out the Best Wishes sentiment and put in a HELLO or THINKING OF YOU sentiment instead.  


I used all Hero Art stamps, (HA CG314, HA S5362, HA CL509) and basically just distress inked two pieces of paper, stamped it and then Glossy Accented the dots. The die cuts are SpellBinders. I might also add some bling to the card...just because I am compelled to add bling! :-) Enjoy your day...it is snowing here!

Be Well,
Sheila

2 comments:

Pajalu said...

Wow what a great card :D. I keep missing out on the 90 minute scrabbles (usually sleeping). This one looked like lots of fun xoxoxoxo

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love how you turned the nestie shape and the flower is really beautiful, I hope to be able to catch the scrambles one of these days, great work!