Friday, November 25, 2011

Cheerful....

is the name of this image from Penny Black here  and "cheerful" is how I generally feel whenever I color this image in.  I love the gentle sway of the stem, the two sprightly leaves and the uneven assortment of petals.  All in all, just a happy, little image.  The papers used are from a several years old pack of Basic Grey paper that I came across when reorganizing my craft space.  I love "finds" like that.....it is just so "bonus"!  Here is my card.....


Thank you sooooo much for visiting my little crafting space today!  I appreciate your visit and will return the favor by stopping by your place!  Have the coffee hot please!

Be well,
Sheila
                                                           

4 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Beautiful hightlights on the flower Sheila!

Tiffany Ervin said...

I feel the exact same way about this flower, it really is so pretty! It's been on my wish list a while now. Love the layering on the triangle and all the background colors compliment the flower well!

Sasha said...

Fab card, Sheila, and bautifully coloured:)

bessanne said...

i really love the background on this card.